On this episode, Jared Holt speaks to Slate technology writer April Glaser about Mark Zuckerberg’s speech to Georgetown University about free speech on Facebook. Then, Holt is joined by The Daily Beast reporter Will Sommer to chat about the state of MAGA in wake of the impeachment inquiry.
- Kamala Harris’s call to suspend Trump’s Twitter account, explained (Vox)
- Blizzard Bans Three Student Gamers Over ‘Free Hong Kong’ Sign (The Daily Beast)
- This Sure Looks Like Mitt Romney’s Secret Twitter Account (Slate)
- Sebastian Gorka: Conservatives ‘Owe It’ to Trump to be Active on Social Media on His Behalf (RWW)
- Kik’s Back, Bitches (Gizmodo)
- Juul suspends sale of fruity flavor pods (The Verge)